Saturday, July 22, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

What a busy weekend so far! I came home early from work last night. I thought I would surprise Gerrick and spend some time together. Well, not knowing that I was coming home he had the kids watching a movie in the living room. It was already 10 and they were all still up. My coming home jacked them back up and there was no sleep for them until after 11:30!!! So, needless to say, Gerrick and I had no time together, and the kids were MONSTERS this morning. We just fed them some fast food, something we HATE to do, and they are going to bed. We are going to try to get to early church so we can get to C.F. early. Would like to have time with family, and we are picking Jordan up for the week. The kids are so stoked! I just hope they go to bed! They should, we were at the pool for over 2 hours and that seems to tire them out!!!
Well, I have to kick Shae out of the shower so the rest can wash themselves. Have a great night, pray for rain!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what time are you guys coming then? just curious

Our Simple Life said...

Probably early, but we plan on an all-dayer! (is that a word?)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»