The kids and I sat outside in the sun for a couple of hours today. They love the little pool we have for them, and I love the sun. Gerrick told me last year he caught me in another lie!! For the first 5 years of our marriage he thought I couldn't tan. I can, but the first day I am not in the sun, it is back to glow in the dark white. So that either means I was lazy for the first 5 years and never played outside. OR, I am lazy now and never do any work and JUST play outside. I vote for the second!!!!
The kids are playing Nursing Home. What??? Didn't we play fun things like House, Hotel, and School? Nursing Home, how exciting. Just so they don't start diapering each other or using a bed pan!!Time to get Reagan up. If I let her sleep too long she won't nap for her dad, and I will hear about it!!!
Love to all, and see you soon!!!
1 comment:
nursing home?? haha...at least they will know where to stick you guys in abut 50 years. :) kidding. quite the imaginations at work there...
Post a Comment