Forgot the funniest story of the day.....
The kids were all in the backyard playing before the pool yesterday. They played all morning and had a great time making apple pie from the fallen apples, and lots of other games I am sure. After dinner they wanted a bag to collect all the fossils that they had found in the backyard. Jordan told me of the place where they found lots and lots of black sponge fossils, and the girls thought they could sell them and give the money to charity. So, being a sucker for charity, gave them the bag. I about had a brain bust trying not to laugh at them when they came in. They were so proud of their big bag full of black sponge fossils. Wanna know what they really were? If I didn't tell you, this would be funnier for me.
They were the used charcoal from our grill. Gerrick had been dumping them behind the bushes in a plastic bag and the bag must've over flowed!! Talk about cracking my stuff up!!! I don't think they will raise much money for charity with those, but it is the thought that counts.
Still can't post pictures, kinda mad about that~!~!~!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ahh!! so funny! caring yet imaginative :) haha see you this sat!!
Those kids have such imagination! At least they're having fun and not sitting inside. I remember when we would go stay with my cousin or she would stay with us for a week. It was always a fun time until mom let her wear my favorite shirt instead of me! Enjoy the week.
Oh geez, I don't remember the shirt deal! Short memory and it's getting shorter all the time.
Post a Comment