Sunday, July 09, 2006

Good Morning


Hello all! What a wonderful day it is outside. I am blogging while the kids rest so we can spend the rest of the day outside!
Last night was bad. I was at work from 5:30-11 and had 5 tables. That is not only pathetic, it is boring! My friend Brian was supervising, so we just sat around and chatted. He is currently going through a divorce and likes to have someone listen to him. I don't always think he likes what I have to say, but I guess that's why he talks to me, I am honest. I know that there are times when divorce is the correct answer, I just think that you should try everything first! Anyway, after I got home Gerrick went right to bed. It took all he had to wait up that late. So, I sat u and fed Reagan and got into a movie. I was up until 3:30!!! I got back up at 8 to get the kids ready for church, then I fell back asleep. Gerrick woke me up with just enough time to get off to church. I felt bad when I learned that I was supposed to be in the nursery and forgot. Luckily there weren't that many kids and I sat in the last service with only my kids!!!
Now we are resting and then off to the pool. We discovered one of the other pools in town and it is great! There are 2 slides that are in the shallow end for kids. Even Dax goes down and loves it! There is a lot of equipment in the water for all the kids, and there is also a sand play area. I will take pics today if I remember the camera.
Well, talk at you all later.

No comments: