Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hot Morning


Hello, it is hot already. I have put my weather pixie on a few times. If you go there you can have your location put in and pick your own person. It is kinda neat for the kids to see what they should wear with the weather.
I was up late again last night. Keghan never puked, but said she was sick. She was sweating and said she was dizzy and her stomach hurt. I put her in my bed and turned on the t.v. I, of course, gave her a bucket and asked nicely for her to not puke on my bed!! When I went in later she was better. I think she just needed to fart! We ate a lot of crap yesterday. I don't think her stomach handles that well. We had ice cream and cookies! That is a lot for us in one day!!! Shae even had a tummy ache at bed time.
I got a lot of response to Gerrick's hot photos. He wasn't all that excited that I put them out there, but I think they are great! He is looking for embarrassing pics of me, and I will humiliate my self if and when he finds them. As my mom pointed out, you can really see where the boys got their looks. It is hard to tell now, his face has softened over the years and years and years!!! I think he is cute!
Today I hope to go back to the pool. We had so much fun yesterday! Gerrick informs me this morning that he is going out of town, which I knew, but he is staying over night. I get a little upset that he decides to tell me today when he has known for two weeks. I wouldn't even know if my boss hadn't told me Gerrick called in to request tonight off. Isn't that a little weird to call in for someone else? Now he tells me that Jen will be here Friday to watch the kids. I am always the last to know!!! It doesn't help that my hormones might be a little out of wack!!!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Vonice said...

Gerrick - I'm sure I can help you with the photo thing!

Our Simple Life said...

No, no, really, he is fine on his own!!!