Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pool Fun

We had another great day at the pool. The kids really like that new pool. I tried to take pictures of the kids, but they are off in so many different directions that I can't keep track of them and take pics. These are the pictures that I got. Hopefully I can get some different pictures on Saturday when Gerrick can come along.
Has anyone been watching the America's Got Talent? Last night was great! The last act was a brother group. As soon as they started I commented that the singer couldn't sing very well. Then I felt like crap when the Brit that is on the show told the one brother to ditch his older brother! The boy cried! They ended up going on, but I wanted to cry with him. I really liked the hoop dancer, but the name Hoopalicious is a little ridiculous.
The kids are watching a movie, and I am SO ready for bed. Two and a half hours at the pool with 5 kids is enough to ware me out. Reagan finally decided, in 90 degree weather, that the pool is a good idea. So, she wanted to be completely submerged the entire time. I am glad she likes the water now, but listening to her scream every time I went to check on the others was getting old. I put her to bed after we got home, and I think she will sleep all night. It will probably bite me in the butt and I will be up at 4 a.m. with a crazy baby. Oh well, at least I will get to bed early tonight.
I am going to go watch the movie with the kids. I guess it is family time, even if it is in front of the t.v.
Love to all!!!

No comments: