
Jordan is here, and what a time we are having! He has been so good, so far. He had some problems getting to sleep with all the craziness that happens here at bed time!! But, he slept and he is doing well.
It looks like it will rain all day, so we are heading out to the Iowa Children's Museum. It should be fun. I will take some pictures for the blog tomorrow!!
Last night we went to town to get Jordan. Shaelynn wasn't feeling well, so I just took Keghan and Reagan and let the rest stay home. We were able to visit Great Grandma Carney and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa
VanLengen. It was great!!! It was nice to be able to sit and visit without having to chase the boys and Shae! Afterwards we met up with Joe, Abby, Lauren, Sarah, B.J., Jordan, Dad, and Dad's new friend Holly. We sat and visited at Dad's then we went to El Mariachi's for dinner. Thanks, Dad, for dinner! Keghan ate herself sick, so we left. I don't think she realized how much milk she had drank!!! She felt better before we were even on the
highway, and that made me feel better! Her and Jordan had a great ride home talking about school, and what they were going to do this week. When we got home Braydon was already asleep and the rest were off to bed! Today we got up and had breakfast and the kids are watching t.v. waiting for the shower. It should be interesting to see if the hot water will make it through!! 
I have some pictures of the kids room finished. There is also one of Braydon wearing his kid's meal box on his head Saturday. We wanted the kids in bed by 7 so they would sleep well after a late night the night before, so we go them kid's meals. It was quite an experience. They HATE fast food, and were pretty upset!

Have a great day, I know I will!!!
4 comments:
Well, I have to say Braydon has never looked better! Have a good week and don't let Jordan feed you any silly stories!
Great Grandma VL says- We enjoyed your visit yesterday. And the two kid's you had with you were SO good. Do stop by again! Have lot's of fun with Jordan.
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment