Monday, July 10, 2006

No Pool

Well, like all good plans today's are ruined. It is rather windy and chilly. I know my kids, and their skinny little bodies freeze if it is less than 85 degrees out. So, we are bumming around the house this morning, then off to the park. Maybe I can even do some running around the track if the girls choose to watch the babe. I am pretty disappointed about not going to the pool. I haven't laid out in 3 days!
The kids have been having a good couple of days. Yesterday they played in the backyard all day. Apparently they created a band by using sticks for drum sticks on the bottom of an old plastic planter, a big stick as a guitar, and a brush as a microphone. Keghan is the lead singer, of course, Braydon on drums and Dax on lead guitar. They are so cute!!! Keghan leads the band like she does everything else, with an iron fist. Braydon kept trying to be in front of her and she quickly told him his place was off to the side and in the back. It was HILARIOUS!! She, unfortunately has my singing ability. It sounded as though there was a cat being tortured on the steps!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see Keghan's toneils! That picture is going on the picture board!
Grandma H

Anonymous said...

What was Shae's part in this band? Probably the batom twirler!

Our Simple Life said...

Actually, I think Shae was on guitar along with Braydon, but I remember her on drums as well. They must switch off and on, but Keghan is ALWAYS lead singer!