Now, I know the guy tries....he is a single dad after all. But my landlord is a nerd. We called him about the water heater and several other problems. He was here last night until after 9:30. I was so excited to finally, after 4 weeks, have a hot bath. NOPE!!! It was still cold. So, he came back today. He was planning on it anyway because he broke the faucet off the water heater and had to replace that. So, he did what he did last night AGAIN and said that it would work now. My water is now BROWN, but that is not the worse part. He shows up at 5---do the words "dinner time" mean anything to you? It is hard to clean 2 chickens without running water!!! So, now I will not be able to eat at home because I have that meeting tonight! NERD! If my bath is lukewarm again tomorrow I will personally go to his house and MAKE him fix it. He still has to fix several things in this house before I consider it worth the money we pay.
Off to visit with the ladies. I am so excited. Real people who don't poop or pee on themselves, read books without pictures AND can follow a train of thought to the end!!!!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep up the good work. thnx!
»
Post a Comment