What a great day!!! The kids and I got up early and read some books. Braydon really likes to read. The girls went to school with Gerrick. I think they are really liking school this year.
I got to look at the bacteria that I cultured last week. It was GREAT. There were several colonies. It is difficult to know how much to put on and how long to flame it, but I caught on quickly. I stained 4 different colonies. They all turned out pretty well and it was neat to see what all lives on a soap dispenser. This is not an activity that Grandma VanLengen would enjoy.....they live EVERYWHERE!!!
I had a test in German yesterday and a quiz in A&P. I did well on both, I missed one in A&P because I second guessed myself. I should really not do that. I get the German back tomorrow, if I missed one I will be very upset!
Tomorrow the girls have no school, but I do! So, I have to find something to do with them for a few hours. Hopefully Gerrick will just take them with him, or I can take them with me. I really hate those days for their sake....they are just bored!!! But, maybe they will get to sit in on an A&P class, every young child's dream, right?
Time to go, lots to do. Study, clean, wash clothes, and yell at Gerrick. I have become a champion in the latter!! He just looks at me and laughs, probably the best thing to do under the circumstances!! I don't really yell about anything in particular, I just need to yell and he's there.....poor Gerrick. I put up with his smelly feet, he puts up with my moods, it's a match made in heaven.
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment