Saturday, September 02, 2006

Long Weekend

I am tired. This is supposed to be a relaxing long weekend. Instead it will be a tiresome long weekend. I am working extra hours because of the first home football game. I was hoping to make money last night, but we had too many servers. I am pretty sure we could have gone with 3, but had 5 and a busser!!! I love my busser, and he does a great job, but paying out tips on a night when I didn't make much is a little disappointing. I work tonight, and hopefully that will save the weekend. Gerrick is also pulling some extra hours. He is roofing another house. It is hard work, and he is usually pretty beat up after, but it is worth the money. At least I think so!! He will meet me at my job at 5 and take over the kiddies. Then he goes back after church tomorrow to finish up. At least we have Monday to see each other, hopefully!!!
The kids have been outside most of the morning. It is really nice out. I, on the other hand, haven't even bathed yet. I am really lazy today. My house is messy, and I don't care. I figure I will have time tomorrow while Gerrick is gone. I have been doing some studying, but mostly I have been taking care of Reagan. She has been sick. This morning there was another pile of yack in her bed. I told Gerrick not to give her milk, but apparently he didn't listen!!! I am starting to think she is allergic to cow milk. When she did the switch she had a lot of diarrhea. Now she has been vomiting. I thought it was teeth, but it has lasted a while. I am going to cut her off for a few days and see if it helps.
Well, back to the books. Have a great day.....and weekend if I don't make it back!

No comments: