Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Getting Through Hump Day





Shae complaining about her shoes. Keghan complaining about her breakfast, and the both of them talking. Probably complaining about me and the camera on them all the time!!!! Aren't they sooo cute? They are really doing great at getting up and off to school with no complaints!

Reagan had her birthday cake tonight. Last night I was too stressed with everything else. She didn't mind.....
She's running!!! How cute!

Today was better, I got re-registered for my classes. The bad thing is my financial aid will be two more weeks. I was randomly selected for verification. The funny thing is, I have been selected EVERY time I have applied. So, no books for the classes, but I have the classes!!!! I had to buy the books for one class because we have homework due. It was $232!!!! One Class!!! It pretty much made me sick!!!

Have a great day.......I LOVE YOU DAD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan - love to see the kids pictures. Try froogle.com, amazon.com, or half.com to buy your textbooks online. Sean and I buy our books there and they are way cheaper. I just bought a used text book for $25 that is $200 new. It ships from some guy's basement, but I've never been burned. To make sure you're getting the right book, ask the professor for the ISBN number and just put that into the search engine of the book site. Good luck.

Jodi