Hello everyone. Glad to be able to get a post done. Pretty busy day today. I had class from 11 until 6. I had a little break, so I came home and cleaned the house while there was no one here!! It went a lot faster. Of course, it is a mess again, but at least I feel like I accomplished something. Now I am working on laundry. I have to leave for work right after I pick up the girls from school tomorrow, so no time to get it all done then.
I had a good day with classes. In German class I met a few new people. There is actually a girl in my class that is 16!!! She goes to a small high school and they pay for her to take classes there. It is a little wired to have a girl sit next to me who is 11 years my junior, but I am over it. She is really nice, and I wouldn't have guessed she was that young! There is also an older guy who, after 2 class periods, has asked me to help him...... I have also made some friends that are in BOTH my Microbiology and Human A&P I classes. So, we are together like 10 hours a week. It will be nice to have some girls to study with! They are really motivated as well, so we get along well. I got to see some bacteria under the scope today. We are also culturing some bacteria that we collected. I swabbed the soap dispenser in the bathroom. I don't think I really want to know what is on there, but I will see it next week. One of my lab partners swabbed the inside of her ring. Hate to see those results as well!!!
I have to say, I really like the teachers I have this year. I always hear people rating teachers and taking only classes that they know that teacher. I always just take the class and find out when I get there. I figure that I can succeed even if the teacher sucks, so I don't worry. But these teachers really turned out to be great!
The girls are having game day at school tomorrow. They are pretty excited. They are learning all the activities that will be available on the play ground at recess. I was happy to hear that they are hanging out on the play ground together. I would have never done that with my siblings, so it gives me a warm fuzzy!!! They even share friends and love walking together. Soon I will let them walk on their own, but not yet!!
Time to switch the laundry....Have a great night.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment