Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Where's the camera when you need it????

When I got Reagan up this morning she looked a little pale. She didn't feel hot, and acted pretty normal, so I took her to day care. I let the day care provider know that she was a little pale, but she said she could stay. She ate lunch and was quite, but overall normal. As I turned the corner off the highway she blew chunks ALL OVER ME!! See, now her seat is facing forward, and that means I am in the "BLAMO" zone. It was great. Milk, peas and goulosh. It was all over me, her, the seat, and the car seat. It was a good hour of clean up!!! Wish I had snapped a photo, but didn't think of it, hope the mental picture is enough!

6 comments:

Vonice said...

Thanks for NOT sharing!

Joe Carney said...

Thanks for using an Ian Leonard term to describe disgusting vomit. Somehow fitting...

Big Hawkeye Fans! said...

The joys of parenthood! Why is it always the mom and never the dad that these things happen to????????????

Anonymous said...

Geez Mom, I can't believe a nurse is so scared of a little puke. I wish you had the camera, that's hilarious. But you can quit using Ian Leonard terms....that scares me. He's an odd duck.

Love~ Sarah

Our Simple Life said...

I have a huge crush on Ian Lenord, he's very......OK, I can't even think of anything!! I do, however, love to watch him, he's an idiot...I like idiots!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joy of being a mother. But NO Ian Leonard at our house. That name is spoiling my whole day!