Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Home again, Home again

Well, we are back from the Dr.
Just as I thought, Reagan has "pink eye" and an ear infection. I HATE DAY CARE!!!!! My kids are pretty healthy until day care! So, she is on some oral antibiotic and some eye drops. The suspension is fine, but she hates the eye drops!! Poor Keghan had to go with. After the 20 minutes at the Dr.'s office we went to Hy-Vee to get the prescriptions filled. They took a while, so we got a few groceries, Keghan hated me!! I let her sit in the back of the cart and Dax and Braydon walked.
After we got home I gave Reagan her medicine and she went to bed. She looked awful! Her eyes are all puffy and red. Her nose is running and her eyes are full of goop. I feel sorry for the little goof!!!
Well, I need to go pick up Shaelynn from school. I am leaving Keghan and Reagan here to sleep. I hate to wake them again.....Keghan is just resting, but Reagan is out like a light.
I am off to work tonight. Hoping that tonight will finally be a night worth the drive! Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Joe Carney said...

Can you go ahead and bring your kids in a big bubble this weekend to the wedding? We'd appreciate that...

Vonice said...

Well, they should be better by the weekend if they don't pass it on to the rest of you! We'll pray for healthy kids this weekend.

Big Hawkeye Fans! said...

Gosh, I sure hope that they get to feeling better! Sounds like you have been a busy mom!