Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday

Well, I thought today would be a relaxing time to catch up on the housework that I let slide to spend time with the kids. Apparently not......
Reagan had a goopy eye yesterday, so I had planned on taking her to urgent care, or her Dr. today. BUT......
When I went to bed last night Dax was in my bed, and he had peed. So, I sc rambled to find new sheets, which we don't have. So, Gerrick and I slept on the girl's twin flat sheets and little throws. Then around 3 a.m. Keghan came in and laid with me. She said her tummy hurt. So, I told her to go back to bed and get some sleep....twenty minutes later I was up cleaning up more vomit. She took a shower and went back to bed. Luckily she had just yakked on the floor and not the bedding. Then I snuggled back in next to Gerrick only to be woken a half hour later by Keghan barfing again. FUN! So, now I am deciding how to get Reagan to the Dr., and not bring Keghan out to share her germs. Gerrick's boss is in town, so he can't help out. I also have tons of laundry to finish to cover beds and so I have clothes to work in tonight. I thought I would just going to let Keghan hang here. I have an appointment, so I won't be gone all day waiting in the urgent care room....but I don't want her here alone. So, she will probably end up bringing her germs into the Dr.'s office. I doubt hers are the only ones there!!!!!
Well, the dryer just beeped, so I better jump!!!

No comments: