Today went too fast!! I had a couple of classes, one quiz, and some running to do. Then I picked the girls up from school. We practiced our song, but no one is too enthusiastic. Braydon is loud, but not acurate, the girls are acurate, but not loud. It should be interesting when they sing in church!! At least they are trying.
After dinner Gerrick and I started on the house. Our closets all need cleaning, and the "sock bucket" needed sorting. Little stuff like that drives me crazy!!! We got that all done, and I did some studying and now I am exhausted!!!
I am heading down to do one more load of laundry, and then I am going to sleep. Everyone went to sleep pretty quickly tonight, and I don't think I will be an exeption!
OH, Reagan has started figuring out the difference between a question and staements. She will nodd her head in agreement with questions like, "are you pretty?", and nodds "no" to questions like, "are you dadd's girl". I think she is one sharp tack!!!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll take what we can get. That's why there are also 3 adults singing! Is Dax going to sing too? He can just stand up there and be cute if he wants.
Grandpa & Grandma VL wishes we could be there to hear the singing. Just bad timing, I guess. but we hope you all do ok. See you this weekend!
Post a Comment