Well, aren't I the lazy one? Haven't posted all week. It has gone quickly.
Tuesday night I worked again. It was pretty dead, and I had time to sit and have dinner with Melanie. She is having a pretty fun time being out of school, but is already ready to be back in. I, on the other hand, would love to be done and have my degree!!!
Wednesday was church night. We got there around 6 and had dinner with all the families. I really like that our church does this. We all sit and talk and the kids run around before church starts. The new Bible study that I am in is great. It is Living a Life of Balance. I think God knew just what I needed this semester!!! My classes are kicking my rear end! Gerrick is helping in the 1st grade boy classroom. He says they are great.....but a little hyper!
When we are all in our classes the baby and Dax go to nursery. This week there were a lot of babies, and a lot of crying. Some where in all the noise Dax decided that he was tired of it and decided to break out. They tried to run after him, but there were soooo many kids. When he finally found me his eyes were as big as saucers. I thought something had happened. The nursery helper was right behind him, and she was looking pretty pale. He was fine, just a jail bird. So, instead of letting Reagan see me take him back in, I let him stay with me. He was really quiet, but every time the ladies would laugh, he would laugh twice as loud. So cute. Then when we went to get the kids he was hit in the face with a swinging door and cut his lip open. What a dork!!!
Last night was great. I had said to Gerrick that I was craving sushi. So, he called and arranged a sitter and we went to Osaka for dinner. It was so relaxing, until we came home. All the kids were still up, it was only 8:15, and no one had on pjs, their teeth were unbrushed. I was furious. They knew exactly what they were to be doing, and did the opposite. It kinda erased all the relaxation right out of me!! Darn kids.
Well, gotta get in the shower. Only one class today, that's a relief!! Enjoy your day.
P.S. I promise to get birthday pictures up this weekend, I know, it's been a week....I am just uber busy lately!!!
Friday, September 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment