Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Monday....Technically, Tuesday

Well. I had a decent day. I am still not caught up on my sleep from the weekend. Sorry to those who were at the party.....I had had about 4 hours sleep and was going since 7 a.m. That's normal for some people, but way too early for me!!! I am not sure why I always have church nursery after a working Saturday??? Well, anyway, I got through it.
Today at school I got my tests back. In German I got a high A, and in Anatomy and Phisiology I got a B. I am still getting an A in the class though, so that is fine. The instructor said that the test were pathetic over all. I guess a lot of people bombed them. I guess it is a good thing I took a refesher course first!!!
Work was a bust tonight. I was on room-service, and hate it. I made fine money, but it is just so boring!! I want to sit and talk to people, not drop their food and run. But I guess that will be my Monday routine. My boss thinks he is rewarding me because it is a good money shift, but I am just not a big fan!
The kids have been doing well. Keghan and Shae were a little tired after a busy weekend this morning. It is fun to lay in bed and listen to Gerrick deal with them. It will be HILARIOUS when they are in their teens!!! Gerrick's head will EXPLODE! They know just what to say to get him mad. I have no idea where they picked that up at.....
Well, my uniform is ready for the dryer. Tomorrow is the day I head from school to work. So if I want to see my girls it will have to be at breakfast.

P.S. I will get birtday pics on later, I am too tired tonight.


No comments: