Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. Today is turning into a nice day out. The morning was miserable and depressing, but that's Iowa!!!
I have had some GREAT news! My A&P instructor posted our midterm grades yesterday, and I am 4th in a class of about 40. Plus, I am getting a 98% in my Microbiology class. Gerrick told me that are still 3 people better than me, and 2% to still get. So, no getting lazy now!!!
Anyway, I need to get back to class. Just a quick lunch at home, and then back to the grindstone. I have my Microbiology lab tonight, there is nothing like growing fungus and bacteria to get a gal ready to come home and cook dinner!!! YUMMY!!
Have a great day, love to all!

3 comments:

Vonice said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels really good to have such great success with everything else you have on your plate. Tell Gerrick to lighten up = he sounds like your mother!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think his exact words were something like, "Great Job!" Maybe I read into it a little!!! Thank you!! It does feel good, who knew?!?!

Anonymous said...

good job megan!! you are doing awesome in school, i dont know how you do it with all your other activites. you must be a natural genius! :)