Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hello again. Hope everyone is well.
We went yesterday to Cedar Falls to get our Christmas Tree. There is a farm there that I have been going to since I was little, and I love it!!! Kris Kringles has the best trees and the best people. Santa is always there and they have warm cider and hot chocolate. The kids usually go on a quick hay ride to the spot where they find the tree. This year, however, we ran behind the warm shed with the fire place and picked on in the first row, took a pic and ran back to the warm shed. IT WAS COLD!!! The tree we picked was over ten feet tall, so we had to cut it down a bit when we go home, but it is beautiful. We didn't get home til late, so we are decorating it today and I will post a final product pic tonight. What a cliff hanger, huh?
Well, back to the books. I have my bone test tomorrow. Have a great day!

No comments: