Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Hello. Had a quick minute, so I thought I would get that final pic up of the tree. It was really fun to decorate!! The kids were having a hard time getting the heavy decorations to stay on the wimpy branches! But, we figured it out quickly!
Well have a great day.
OH, by the way...Gerrick and I are looking for someone, or several someones, that are interested in spending some time with our kids. We were hoping to get some Christmas shopping done together. This means leaving all the kids with a sitter. That'll cost us $10/hr. So, we were just going to see if one of the neighbor ladies would do it, but there is a rash of bad luck and bad health in our neighborhood and I don't want to bother anyone. So, if there is someone with spare time on a Saturday we would appreciate it. We could even come there and do the shopping, we just really want to do it together!
I am putting this picture on, knowing in advanced how disgustingly fat I look. I am doing this out of sheer love for my children. They wanted it on, and so it is! No one laugh at my double chin, Thanksgiving was good to me!!!

2 comments:

Joe Carney said...

was it this saturday? i just checked this...

Our Simple Life said...

Yeah, but if anyone is free next we still need it, we didn't get to go today. Even on Sunday would be great!