Things have been calming down around here. I have started to not cry at the site of every baby, and Gerrick has gotten over the shock of it all. It is something I know we will deal with for a while, but at least it isn't constantly on my mind.
I was reading one of my note books that the kids use to do spell words and write stories and I found this poem by Shaelynn. For those who forget who is who, she is the 6 year old. I will leave in spelling errors, even though there aren't many, and I wish I had time to scan it because it is very well written! Anyway, here it is:
Stars
Rock star pop star
were all stars even good
stars you and me. But
God's the best star and
we can see him in heavan
at night. I can see stars
in the sky I even have
a Lucky star in my haert
Isn't that good??? I know I am her mom and should think that, but I really think she did a great job.
Not much else going on. So, instead of rambling, I am going to get some laundry done. Hope all is well......and congrats to my brother, Bryce, and his wife on their beautiful new baby girl. She looks like an angel.
2 comments:
aww that is cute!!! i think she did a good job too.
Great Grandma VL says- Shae, that's a beautiful poem you wrote.
Great job!
Post a Comment