
We have had a pretty uneventful week. The kids have been having a little problem with behavior, but we quickly set some new house rules and it seems to be working. The older ones have more chores, but more opportunity for rewards as well. They seem to be liking the responsibility and the idea of all the things they can earn.
I went to the doctor on Monday for a post-op check-up. He informed me that the "baby" in my uterus was never a baby. My body was telling my uterus I was pregnant but there was nothing there so it made it's own growth. So, after all, there was only one baby. I felt better knowing there was NOTHING I could have done to save the baby. He had me do a blood test to make sure the hormone levels are gone so my uterus doesn't continue to make things. I got the results today. The hormones are still there, so they want me to come back in a few times to see if the levels are dropping or raising. Worse case is I will have to have another D-n-C. So, pray the levels drop!!! Good news is I can go back to raquetball and running!
Well, time to go. I have Bible study tonight and haven't finished all the study.....oops!!! Have a great week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment