Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Lazy days

Hola. I know it has been such a long time, again. I just have no new pics, so didn't post. Sorry, I will try to do better!

The kids are doing well in school. Braydon is making lots of new friends and is on his 3rd or 4th girlfriend. This one's name is Echo. They took a trip to the pumpkin patch last week. It was on the only rainy cold day of the month, but that figures. The girls just finished their 3rd annual Walk and Rock for their school. They walked over a mile and raised funds to pave the track at the school. Mom is pretty excited about that, too. Then I can run with the jogging stroller and let the older kids play on the equipment. Anyway, they had fun and are proud of the money they raised. Shaelynn is ready to kill me because we haven't had her birthday party yet, but we are planning on next weekend. I will get an invite out when I know more!!!
The two young ones have been pretty bored out of their heads with the big kids at school all day. As soon as Braydon is on the bus Reagan and Dax are asking if it is time to go pick him up! It's pretty cute, but, of course, as soon as he's home it is back to fighting!!! We have been trying to do things to keep busy, but with my housework and laundry for work at night, it is hard to get out of the house for too long. I am really enjoying the break from school, but I think they would have more fun at a daycare a few days a week!
Tonight is Wednesday, so we will be going to church. The kids really enjoy the Wednesday night stuff, and now mom and dad are leading the first grade boys together. It is fun, and interesting. We just have 2 regulars and a few visitors from time to time. Our regulars are quite a pair. Both named James and both funny! We really enjoy the time with them!
Well, time to switch the laundry. Hope everyone is well and still remembers the address to this blog!! ;)

No comments: