


So, now that Joe has his pictures up on his blog, I am clear to put mine up. I know he had far less time in front of a computer with a new baby and all!!! For those of you that don't read my brothers blog, Jonah Michael was born Monday, November 19. He weighed 9lb 5oz and was over 21" long!!! His mom, my sister-in-law, was having a lot of pain after a nerve was nicked during her spinal block. Luckily they are all home now and all feeling much better!!! We are hoping to head up and see them tomorrow when we go to Waverly to chop down our Christmas tree.
Our Thanksgiving was great! We, of course, had too much food! We went to my mom's on Sunday and had a great lunch with my brother and sister. It is so much fun to get together like that and watch all the kids interact. Then on Thursday we had Gerrick's Mom, step-dad, and step-brother over for dinner. It's getting to be harder and harder to entertain in this house, but it worked. I will get pics up later of the table, I am pretty proud of it!
Here are some pictures from the first snow fall here in Iowa. It came just in time to make the holiday travel hectic!!




Well, time to go. I promised the kids a trip to the History Center today.....and a promise is a promise, no matter how tired I am!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment