Thursday, December 06, 2007

Some pics.

Braydon and his class singing at thier Christmas, yes, I said CHRISTMAS program!!!

They were so cute, and actually sang about the coming of the Lord! I loved every minute of it!

Our version of tree hunting this year! In the van! It was sooooooo cold and windy!
Everyone got a chance to help cut down the tree. They were so proud that they had the final say in the tree. Not a "perfect" tree by somes standards, but it is the perfect tree in our eyes!

Here's Keghan taking her turn at the saw!

Here's the whole fam freezing out tooshies off! I literaly set the camera on the van, ran to the tree, then ran back after the flash......COLD!


The whole fam with the almost fully decorated tree! Wow, we look dorky!!!

Here is the beautiful Shaelynn at her "winter" program. She goes to a different school than Braydon, and there was no mention of Holidays at all. It was, however, a great program about health and safety!

I was really proud of her, she even wore a dress!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell both Braydon and Shae that they look great and that I wish I could have been there!
Grandma Hoffman