Thursday, November 08, 2007

Some scanned pics...still no camera!




6 comments:

Joe Carney said...

I had stopped checking your blog, but am glad to see/hear everyone is doing well. My vacation is coming up soon and I am very excited as well. It's amazing how 5 days off out of 240 or whatever make you feel so much better. Anyway, let me know if you're coming up to CF this weekend- Lauren and I will be looking for something to do.

Anonymous said...

Braydon looks like a corporate executive! What''s with the tie - his idea or yours? It's priceless
Grandma Hoffman

Anonymous said...

Our idea, but he likes it, too. He has almost as many ties as his dad and loves to wear them!!!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures...they are soooo grown up...I can't wait to see Brayden on the Apprentice...he is going to be the one that says...YOUR FIRED!!!

The Bodines

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ha! braydon looks awesome. its so hard to believe how grown up the girls look. wow.