Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back again.

Well, I am trying to post more often...it's not working out too bad!

This week has been crazy! My oldest 3 are on spring break, but I am back at it! So, they have been trusted alone at home for sometimes up to an hour or so at a time! Gerrick and I have juggled and juggled our schedules, but that still left gaps in the time lines! They did very well! They were armed with books and chore lists a mile long (mostly fun ones like vacuuming or scrubbing walls). Keghan enjoys the responsibility, and Braydon could care less! They did get to go to work with Gerrick yesterday because my classes were crazy and he was supposed to be out of town. They were told to wear "good clothes". To Braydon this meant jeans without BIG holes and shirt that didn't have any noticeable stains. But, to the girls it meant their new suits from Easter. I guess they see dad leave every morning with a tie and suit coat and assumed that's what they needed to wear. They were very well behaved and asked a lot of questions. Shae was very disappointed that all the calls were to bar and grills on that particular day....she had thought that dad dressed up because he was going somewhere fancy! Why dress up for a bar and grill? I had to explain that you dress also for your role in life, not just the place you are going. She kinda got it, but was still disappointed that she didn't get to see the country clubs that dad calls on!!!!!

Five more weeks of school.....then the summer semester! I am actually fine with doing summer classes this year. I just want to be in Iowa as soon as possible! I feel like the 2 year track was expanded 4 times because of class size and no teachers at Kirkwood. Both of these problems will be gone soon! I can't wait to be done!
Here's one of the pics of the girls with the hair delemna.......never again!

Well, the dryer is buzzing and the kids are fighting.....guess I should at least get the clothes out!

No comments: