Now, now, we shouldn't root for plane crashes. His plane should maybe be called the "Circular Talk Express", though, since he always talks around his real answer. :) Anyway, let me know if you're going to be around Sunday afternoon- Lauren and I are going to Disney on Ice (never thought I'd say those words) and then we could stop by. Let me know.
I am the Mom of this branch of the Stotser family. We have 5 kids, and that keeps us busy. We like swimming, fishing, and going to baseball games. We also keep active with bike riding. We are our own parade when on our rides! The kids enjoy playing in the backyard and doing anything with art. They are all well behaved and wonderful. There is nothing parents could want more than 5 respectful wonderful kids!!!
3 comments:
darn, the plane didn't crash. :) you know I love you!!! (and Obama) but seriously, Shae and Keghans hair is too cute!! Hope we get to see you soon!!!
Now, now, we shouldn't root for plane crashes. His plane should maybe be called the "Circular Talk Express", though, since he always talks around his real answer. :) Anyway, let me know if you're going to be around Sunday afternoon- Lauren and I are going to Disney on Ice (never thought I'd say those words) and then we could stop by. Let me know.
Oh, and thanks Enigma- I am a movie lover and you're not disturbing me at all!
Post a Comment