Hello. I think it is appropriate that these are the only things(pictures below) that have been seen on my blog, because they are they only scenes being seen by me. I have been working full-time, plus overtime the last few weeks. It is killing me and I am ready to lie down and die. I am still taking the 13 credit hours that I was before and also teaching the class on Wednesday nights. I have been getting through it, but barely!! Gerrick is back to work, but they keep docking his pay. As of now we are making the same amount of money together as he was making alone two months ago. The only difference, I'M TIRED!! We still haven't heard anything from the lawyer about his claim, and probably won't for a while. I have pretty much all but given up on that end of things.
On the brighter side, the kids had their conferences tonight. I, unfortunately, didn't get to go, but that's life. Gerrick texted me during work to tell me what wonderful students we have. They are all at the tops of their classes and the teachers couldn't stop saying great things about them!!! Shae's teacher said she might be the brightest kid she has had through in a while!! I know that there is more in life than school, but it sure makes me proud to know that all my kids are kicking butt!!! Keghan is already almost at the end of year standards and has excelled a reading level already! Braydon is performing at one of the highest levels in his class and shows a great love for school! Those kids, they make me proud!!
Well, I should get to my class work. I am down to the last few tests and assignments in my regular classes and can't wait to be done. I hope all is well with everyone. I can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving!!!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't it nice to have a few great things break up your busy life! Dwell on those and not the bad things - makes life more unbearable. I expect all my grandchildren will be very intelligent and well loved at school. Look at who they have for parents!
Mom
Thanks, but Gerrick and I have no idea where they got the brains!! We know where they got the manners and respect....but the smarts is a mystery! I just hope the luck doesn't run out with the last two!
I feel ya! I make what Joe made by teaching twice a week for Hawkeye. Life is busy, and I never seem to have breaks, but you do what you have to do to take care of your family. Thinking of you, and knowing how difficult it is!!!
Post a Comment