Tuesday, August 15, 2006

She's Home

Keghan is home. She only got one tooth finished, and that took longer than they thought to do both. So, she will go back on Friday. She is not looking forward to it, to say the least!! She was very brave. Gerrick sat in the waiting room the whole time, and she didn't cry for the doctors. She said that she is a little dizzy, I think from the stress of it all. Anyway, she's back and I am happy she didn't cry!
Tonight the pool is open for a little post season fun, and the Stotser's will be there!!! My tan is fading so fast, and I feel icky being inside! It will be fun. Have a great day, enjoy the weather!

3 comments:

Joe Carney said...

You've been living a lie all summer. Soon your pasty skin will be back and you'll be one of us again...

Anonymous said...

glad to hear it went ok!! its scary when you are 7 years old getting teeth worked on!! tell her good job from me :)

Our Simple Life said...

The joke's on you, Joe....I will be tanning in a booth this winter....for 3 minutes at a time mind you, but I will be tan enough with that!