Today is an extra day for us! And we needed it. Gerrick was up on the roof in Oxford all day this weekend, and I was at work at night. So, we haven't seen each other at all. I do have to work tonight, but fortunately Gerrick is not needed on the job in Oxford today.
The kids have been good this weekend, even though we had to stay in most of the day yesterday due to rain. We sat out for a while and just watched it rain, it was really quite pretty. Then the kids were trying to run out in it, and it was COLD for a while.
Today I am taking the family out to lunch. I didn't make much money this weekend, but they still dealt with my absence well. The kids really are starting to resent my night job. I don't work a lot, but enough to be gone too much. Working Saturdays just really is too much. This semester I am working Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and some Saturdays. I have class until 6 on Thursdays, and church on Wednesday. So, not a lot of time for just the kids, but we will have to do it. My student loans are barely paying for day care and books this semester. So, working is a must!
Well, time to get the kids loaded up for lunch. They are picking the restaurant, so I am not getting too excited. I know they won't want sushi, so I am ready for mexican or Sub Way, their favorites!
Have a great day......it's an extra one, so enjoy it!!!
Monday, September 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment