Hello all. I am killing time on the computer. I really have no time to kill, but am procrastinating. I have two tests tomorrow, and one will be very difficult. As of now I have spent 20 minutes studying, and am already bored. I know the material, but am scared it will be a very detailed test. I have done well on her quizzes, but fear the worst for the first test!! So, obviously the thing to do is sit on the computer.....
The kids are having a great week. The girls have gotten back into the routine of practicing spell words and reading after dinner. Shae really picks up new things fast. Her spell words include listen, learn, and school. She has done well with learning these and the others. Keghan is working on sound words like, chiming, drummed, hammering, and patting. Keghan has 14 words on her list!!! That is a lot to learn, but she is doing well!
Braydon has been out of control this week. Every time I turn around he is doing something. Today he was running through the house. He was told three times to stop, but didn't. After being told the fourth time he ran into the front window and put his hand through it. Luckily he didn't get cut. After dad cleaned up the glass I had a talk with him about listening and how we know how accidents can be prevented so we have to be careful. He just looked at me and listened. When I was all done he said, "Mom, I didn't bleed. I think I am turning into Super Man." He was so serious. I explained that he wasn't born on planed Krypton, and that his molecular structure isn't that dense. He was a little bummed. I had the day care watch to make sure he wasn't being risky to test his theory!!! The kid is smart!!!
Well, gotta study. I tried learning by osmosis in high school, and we all know how that turned out!! So, I will actually open the books and read the material.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck to you on your test!
Maybe Braydon is turning into SUperman! Wouldn't that be better than some things he could turn into? See you tomorrow.
What he's turning into is a boy who will end up taking his Mom to the prom!!!
Post a Comment