Well, another long break between posts. I have never been this busy!!!
My Thanksgiving went well. I had my mother-in-law and her husband over. My father, brother, sister-in-law and niece were here as well. We had a great time. There was a lot of cleaning and cooking that had to be done first, though. That part wasn't so bad, but classes and work were still going on til Wednesday. It was a great feat! But we got it all done!
We even had time before the guests arrived for a little family football in the front yard!
After dinner Joe and Abby headed home and left their daughter to stay until Saturday.
She was great. The kids have so much fun together.
I think it is great that even though we live over an hour away that the kids still see each other and get a chance to play together. 
I worked Friday night. It is a notoriously slow night in the hotel-restaurant business, but for some reason we were pretty busy. That was a great bonus for me!
On Saturday we headed to my Mom's house for dinner. It was great to see almost all of the family in one spot!! And of course the food was great!!! After dinner we stopped into Z's to grab a pizza. No matter how much I have eaten in a weekend, Z's pizza is still a necessity!!!
Sunday was a family day to relax and gear up for the return to the routine. The kids went to bed well and Gerrick and I watched some T.V. I headed to bed around 11. I woke up suddenly at midnight with a shock! I had forgotten all about the take home test in German that was due in 10 hours. So, I got up and did that. I am sure half the stuff I said made no sense, but at least it was done. I think this gets me the new title of "Queen of Procrastinators"!!!
Well, now I need to resume my studies. I have 3 weeks til finals, and I am freaking out!! Lots of big tests coming up! I have my bacteria quiz Thursday. I have to know over 30 bacteria, what disease they cause, their gram stain and their shape and arrangement!!! It should be great. I also have my lab practical for A&P where I have to know not only the bones of the body, but the names of every little bump and turn in them as well. Let me tell you, it is loads of fun!!! I can't think of a better way to spend every waking hour! On top of those I have finals. So, it could be a while before I post again....
1 comment:
aww i need copies of those!!! so cute of her and reagan!!!
Post a Comment